Download: iOS 14.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.3 Released
You can now download iOS 14.3 final IPSW links and OTA update profile as well as iPadOS 14.3 IPSW links and OTA profile for your compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The fact that Apple has released iOS 14.3 and iPadOS 14.3 as a semi-major point release so give an immediate insight into what type of work is included in this release. To put it bluntly, there are a lot of feature improvements and functionality enhancements for iPhone and iPad owners to sink their teeth into.
These changes touch areas such as Apple Fitness+, the Photos app, Apple’s TV app, Health, Weather, and improvements to the Safari browser. iOS 14.3 also includes improvements to offer support for Apple’s latest product announcement. We are, of course, referring to the stunning AirPods Max over-ear headphones.
This release brings Apple’s new Fitness+ platform to iPhone and iPad hardware. It offers in-depth support for the new AirPods Max headphones that have been added to the extremely popular AirPods range. The release brings support for ProRAW images captured by the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max and ensures that they are supported by the Photos app. Apple has also addressed a slew of bugs and issues, including a problem with MMS messages, launching apps from Spotlight search, Bluetooth being unavailable on some devices, and more.
The best way to find out everything that you need to know is to download it and dive right in. You’ll find that download information below.
To download iOS 14.3, you can either update OTA by heading over to Settings > General > Software Update section of the device and getting the update from there. Alternatively, you can download the IPSW file from the links given below and then updating manually using iTunes or Windows or Finder on Mac.
If you happen to care about the intricacy of the changes and want to know exactly what has been added to these latest builds, then you can find Apple’s official changelog below:
• A new fitness experience powered by Apple Watch with studio-style workouts available on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV (Apple Watch Series 3 and later)
• New Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV to browse Fitness+ workouts, trainers, and personalized recommendations
• Video workouts added each week in ten popular workout types: High Intensity Interval Training, Indoor Cycling, Yoga, Core, Strength, Dance, Rowing, Treadmill Walking, Treadmill Running, and Mindful Cooldown
• Playlists curated by Fitness+ trainers to complement your workout
• Fitness+ subscription available in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States
• Support for AirPods Max, new over-ear headphones
• High fidelity audio for rich sound
• Adaptive EQ adapts sound in real time to the personal fit of ear cushions
• Active Noise Cancellation to block out environmental noise
• Transparency mode to hear the environment around you
• Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking for a theater-like listening experience
• Apple ProRAW photos can be captured on iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
• Apple ProRAW photos can be edited in the Photos app
• Option to record video at 25 fps
• Mirror the front facing camera for still photos on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
• New privacy information section on App Store pages that includes a developer-reported summary of the app’s privacy practices
• An all-new Apple TV+ tab makes it easy to discover and watch Apple Original shows and movies
• Enhanced search so you can browse by category such as genre, and see recent searches and suggestions as you type
• Top search results shown with the most relevant matches across movies, TV shows, cast, channels, and sports
• Support for launching App Clips by scanning Apple-designed App Clip Codes via Camera or from Control Center
• Ability to indicate pregnancy, lactation, or contraceptive use in Cycle Tracking in the Health app in order to better manage period and fertile window predictions
• Air quality data is now available in Weather, Maps, and Siri for locations in China mainland
• Air quality health recommendations are provided in Weather and Siri for the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, India, and Mexico at certain air quality levels
• Air quality data in Weather, Maps, and Siri reflects updated national scales for Germany and Mexico
• Ecosia search engine option in Safari
This release also addresses the following issues:
• Some MMS messages may not be received
• Contact groups failed to display members when composing a message
• Some videos would not appear correctly when shared from the Photos app
• App folders may fail to open
• Spotlight search results, and opening apps from Spotlight may not work
• Bluetooth could be unavailable in Settings
• MagSafe Duo Charger could wirelessly charge your iPhone at less than the maximum power
• Wireless accessories and peripherals using the WAC protocol could fail to complete setup
• The keyboard would dismiss when adding a list in Reminders while using VoiceOver