Apple updated its popular iPad Pro tablet today, bringing a faster processor and a whole new camera array around the back. But there’s one feature that Apple didn’t make a big deal about, and it’s one that will be well received by those who like to make sure they can transfer data as quickly as possible.
We’re talking about WiFi 6, and the new iPad Pro has it.
The inclusion of support for WiFi 6 puts the new iPad Pro into a very exclusive group, especially among Apple products. At the time of writing, there are very few that support WiFi 6. The recently released high-end 16-inch MacBook Pro doesn’t support WiFi 6, which is interesting given its price. But the iPad Pro does, as do the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro. But that’s it, so far at least.
Of course, you’ll need to have a router that also supports WiFi 6 in order to get any benefit of this, but that is unlikely right now.
New routers are hitting the market with WiFi 6 support all the time, though, so next time you do get a new router or WiFi setup, we’d suggest making sure that you go WiFi 6, if only to make sure that you’re all set for future expandability and compatibility.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 GM IPSW Links, OTA Profile Along With GM Of iPadOS 13.4, watchOS 6.2, tvOS 13.4 & macOS 10.15.4 Beta 6
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak