If you’re in the United States and have an iPhone that requires repair you might now be able to have someone come to you and fix it. That’s after Apple started a new on-site repair program in select US cities.
The news was first spotted by MacRumors with the onsite option now available to people in some areas of the United States including New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, and Dallas. Anyone taking advantage of the service will have an Apple Authorized Service Provider come to their location to carry out repair work.
Those in the right area will see a new “Go Tech Services” option when booking a repair for their iPhone. The whole system is similar to a previous one, which was only available to enterprise customers, but now it’s available to select portions of the public, too.
This is only available for some iPhone repairs, though. And the list of things that can be repaired onsite isn’t large. It’s currently limited to screen repairs for modern iPhones, although it’s possible that could change in the future. It’s also possible that while this is only available in limited parts of the United States right now, it could stretch further afield in time.
This is a great option for those who can’t visit an Apple Store or authorized repair center.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak