Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has shared more details about what he expects from the iPhone SE 2 device that has been rumored in recent days and weeks. The phone is expected to sit at the bottom of Apple’s lineup, just like the previous model.
According to Kuo, Apple will release the updated iPhone SE in the first quarter of 2020. Not only that, but it will sell for just $399 when it does go on sale.
The report also explains that the phone will be available in both 64GB an 128GB configurations, while they will both feature an Apple A13 processor and 3GB of RAM. The chance of picking up a phone with such a powerful processor inside without paying iPhone 11 money is something that shouldn’t be underestimated.
Finally, the iPhone SE 2 will not feature 3D Touch just like iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, with the phone having an overall look and feel similar to the iPhone 8. That also means no 4-inch display for those who enjoyed it on the previous model. Apple seems to be content offering larger iPhones moving forward, although that will surely anger a portion of its customer base.
Finally, Kuo says the new iPhone will be offered in Space Gray, Silver, and Red colors.
We’ll no doubt be hearing tons more about the iPhone SE 2 – if indeed that is what it’s called when it goes on sale – in the coming weeks. We’d expect manufacturing to start in the next few months if Kuo’s Q1 2020 prediction is accurate, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.