The iPhone X might not be the hot new thing anymore, but when it arrived in 2017 it caught everyone’s eye. Now it’s at it again, this time because someone has been able to get Windows 10 running on it. Because why not?
The person responsible for this Frankenstein’s Monster of an accomplishment goes by the name Hacking Jules and has shared a video of their work on YouTube.
And if you want to check it out for yourself, you can. Just don’t expect the thing to be running anything exciting.
Or particularly quickly.
I’m using Windows 10 v1607 in this video.
The installation from the original ISO file lasted ~2 hours.
A “normal” boot time is around 20 minutes.
The video shows the iPhone X running a Windows 10 virtual machine inside an emulator and because of that, it’s super slow. You couldn’t just make a coffee while you wait for it to launch – you could make a few of them. But once Windows 10 does finally spring to life, it works just fine. Although, again, it’s slow. We get to see Explorer being opened, for example, and we’ve never seen it take so long. But hey, the fact it works at all is impressive.
Microsoft Word works, too. Complete with support for the iPhone’s on-screen keyboard. Want to bash out your next big business proposal like this? You can, although we probably wouldn’t recommend it!
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak