The checkra1n jailbreak is a big deal for a number of reasons. Firstly, it’s compatible with iOS 13 and secondly, it isn’t going to get blocked by Apple because it’s based on the checkm8 exploit. That’s all good stuff, but there’s a downside. Because checkra1n is a tethered jailbreak, it needs you to re-jailbreak every time your device restarts. And that’s no good if you don’t have a computer nearby.
But wouldn’t it be useful to be able to jailbreak an iPhone using, say, something a lot smaller than a computer? Something that you could fit in your pocket, maybe – like an Android phone. Well, turns out, you can.
The full instructions on how to make this happen can be found over on Reddit, and while it isn’t a particularly complicated process to follow, it is a fairly lengthy one. You’ll also need an Android device to which you have root access, so that might be a stumbling block for some. Still, if that isn’t enough to put you off you can absolutely use an Android device to jailbreak an iPhone.
Be sure to check Reddit for the full details on what’s needed and how to go about performing the jailbreak. There’s a short video showing the actual jailbreak taking place, too.
If you do decide to give this a try, let us know how you get on in the comments!
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak