You can now download iOS 13.4 beta 4 IPSW links and OTA Update along with Apple’s iPadOS 13.4 beta 4 firmware. Here are the details on the release.
Apple is merrily progressing iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4, and, as such, has made the latest pre-release seeds available with immediate effect for all compatible iPhone and iPad hardware. This is the fourth beta release on the iOS/iPadOS 13.4 release roadmap and, as always, we are armed with the details for your consideration.
Apple has been pushing out iOS/iPadOS 13 updates left, right, and center recently. Some of those updates have offered quite a bit of substance, whereas others have been simple point releases, minor in scale, and designed to offer improvements, stability, and the odd bug fix here and there. This release, however, is somewhat more substantial and actually contains features and functionality that iPhone and iPad owners can sink their teeth into. With that in mind, a more measured and tactical approach to going into production is required.
Beta 4 of iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 are all about starting to think about streamlining the features and functionality that were introduced and exposed with the initial release. Apple has integrated a number of new data and streaming control options directly within the native TV app. This will give device owners more control over how data is downloaded and streamed across different configurations, such as cellular or Wi-Fi connections.
The Cupertino-based company has also moved to try and resolve some frustrations about how the Safari URL bar works that now allows a user to tap straight into it even when a URL is highlighted. There is also a slight tweak to the toolbar that lives within the native Mail app. iOS 13.4 also introduces Apple’s brand new CarKey work that is designed to work in harmony with compatible vehicles ion order to perform certain actions without the need for the vehicle’s key to be present.
If these releases are of interest to you, then go and grab the downloads right now on your compatible iPhone or iPad as an OTA Update via Settings > General > Software Update. Alternatively, if you prefer a fresh start with a clean installation, then you can also grab iOS 13.4 beta 4 and iPadOS 13.4 beta 4 as an IPSW file from developer.apple.com.
You may also like to check out:
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.