Unc0ver 3.7.0 b2 / b3 iOS 12.4 jailbreak IPA is available to download and it’s all about the fixes. In fact, if you had any issues on a device running the A12 Bionic chips – that’s iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and 2018 iPad Pro – then you’re going to love this release.
This beta 2 / 3 is the first update since the unc0ver jailbreak was given support for those A12 devices with v3.7.0, but as we know well enough, things don’t always go according to plan in the first attempt.
With v3.7.0 beta 1, things were generally fine, but if you had issues they were likely pretty irritating ones. Now, things are much better thanks to a selection of important bug fixes.
Those bug fixes include:
10/14/2019 – v3.7.0~b2 was released for public beta testing with the following changes:
Fix Camera on A12-A12X devices
Fix GPS on A12-A12X devices
Fix App Store purchases on A12-A12X devices
Fix Face ID on A12-A12X devices
Fix performance issues on A12-A12X devices
Fix stability issues on A12-A12X devices
Fix reload system daemons issues on A12-A12X devices
Fix general stability issues with system services on A12-A12X devices
Fix system shutdown on A12-A12X devices
Fix system restart on A12-A12X devices
Fix USB on A12-A12X devices
Fix Xcode debugging on A12-A12X devices
Fix a bug in libsubstitute that broke the TetherMe tweak A12-A12X devices
Enable full-fledged AMFI/CoreTrust bypass on A12-A12X devices
Fix memory management issues on A12-A12X devices
Fix tweak injection to MobileSafari on A12-A12X devices
Make reload system daemons reload services with launchctl instead of ldrestart
Reload system daemons before restarting SpringBoard
10/14/2019 – v3.7.0~b3 was released for public beta testing with the following changes:
Correct a problem with reload system daemons when using Substrate (non-A12 devices)
If you’re jailbreaking a new device then make sure you’re using the most recent version of unc0ver to do it. If you’re already jailbroken you can just re-jailbreak using this updated release and enjoy all of those fixes. There’s no need to restore or anything first.
We’d expect more unc0ver updates to arrive with more fixes in the future, so if you’re still having issues there is hope that things will change.
You can download uncover v3.7.0 right now from unc0ver.dev.
Here’s a video tutorial showing how to jailbreak iOS 12.4 on your device using unc0ver:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple