Right now Amazon is offering the VAVA 10-in-1 USB-C hub for just $15.99 when you clip an on-screen coupon. Normally the hub would sell for around $26, but you can save more than a third by clicking one button before adding the product to your cart.
There’s no telling how long that coupon will be available for, so make sure to take advantage of it now while you still can.
USB-C is slowly but surely turning into that ubiquitous connection we’d been hoping it would. But tons of devices have too few ports, often only having the one. That’s why having a USB-C hub can be so important and this one not only gives you access to standard USB ports, but also has all kinds of ports for you to take advantage of.
When you plug this hub into a single USB-C port on your computer you’ll be given a raft of new connectivity options. They include another USB-C port, an RJ45 Ethernet port, a 4K HDMI port, and three USB-A ports. There are also SD and TF card readers as well.
It helps that it’s also a good-looking USB hub, which can be important if you’re going to spend all of your days looking at it on your desk.
Buy: VAVA 10-in-1 USB-C Hub from Amazon: $15.99 with on-screen coupon | Original price: $26
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak