Grab yourself a next-generation TP-Link Archer AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 router with a $50 discount applied. If you are looking for faster speed, greater capacity, and longer range, then this deal could be the perfect opportunity for you.
For standard households with one or two devices, this product may not be required. With that said, most households have a growing number of devices getting connected to their routers and slowing the whole experience down. This is where this type of router comes into its own thanks to the ability to host more devices than ever before.
With more Wi-Fi devices and higher bandwidth requirements, the need for a high capacity Wi-Fi network is greater than ever.
802.11ax Wi-Fi with OFDMA, 160MHz Channel Support, AX MU-MIMO and 1024 QAM is built for greater capacity, more efficiency and to handle more devices.
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first AX Wi-Fi router to support your growing need for Wi-Fi whether you’re streaming 4K/8K movies, online gaming, experiencing VR, or engaging with your smart devices.
The hardware is capable of supporting speeds up to 6Gbps and has the capacity to host up to four times more devices than older hardware. The 8 high-gain antennas are tasked with sending powerful Wi-Fi signals throughout the host property. The integrated Rangeboost and Beamforming technology concentrate the provided signal to ensure that it goes directly to connected devices.
Thanks to the advanced technology and additional features and admin controls, the TP-Link Archer AX6000 could be a perfect purchase at this price point.
Everything that you need to take advantage of this deal is listed below. You won’t need any discount codes or on-page coupons to reduce the price down to the advertised levels. Just make sure to snap up this deal before the offer expires and the price rises back up to the normal $300 asking price.
Buy: TP-Link AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Router (Archer AX6000) from Amazon: $249.99 | Original price: $300
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.4 Final Released
- Jailbreak iOS 15.4 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.