Looking for the best budget ultra short throw projector? Look no further than this one from Paris Rhône Laser Projector.
If you’re in the market for a new short throw projector then you’re in luck. The Paris Rhône 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector is now available with a massive $900 off.
The Paris Rhône 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector would normally cost around $2,800 but if you place your order now you’ll pay just $1,899.
You don’t need to do anything special to get that price, though. Just place your order and wait with no on-screen coupons or discount codes needed.
However, we don’t know how long this deal is going to last. It’s listed as a Black Friday deal which suggests that it is unlikely to hang around for too long.
The Paris Rhône 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector is good for a 4K UHD display of between 80 and 150 inches with a 3000:1 contrast. There’s also support for Dolby Audio and DTS encoding built in, too.
Other specifications include support for HDR10, a 25,000-hour lamp life, and a 2000 ANSI Lumen rating for exceptional brightness.
Again, we don’t know for sure when this deal is going to end but we can be pretty confident that it won’t hang around for too long. Place your order now if you want to be absolutely certain of getting the best price.
Buy: Paris Rhône 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector: $1899 | Original price $2800
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.