You can now download iPadOS 16.1 final OTA profile file and IPSW links for your iPad. Here are the details.
Apple has now made iPadOS 16.1 available for download and all you need to do is choose how you want to do it. We have the options below.
Apple’s iPadOS 16.1 update is the first iPadOS 16 release we have seen after Apple chose to cancel the original release last month.
That was done because more time was needed to get various features ready, specifically Stage Manager. That’s now in a state where Apple believes it is ready, and you can download the iPadOS 16.1 update on compatible devices now.
Updating to iPadOS 16.1 can be done in a couple of ways. The most obvious is to use the Settings app and download the update over-the-air, something that is the quickest and easiest method as well.
Alternatively, you can download the IPSW file manually and use that to update via iTunes or the Finder, depending on whether you’re using a PC or a Mac.
No matter which method you choose you’ll get your hands on the same update. That means you’ll be able to use Stage Manager as just mentioned as well as iCloud Shared Photo Library for easier photo sharing. Beyond that, being able to edit and unsend iMessages is a big feature, with Safari gaining support for Passkeys, Apple’s answer to passwords.
If you’ve already downloaded iOS 16 on your iPhone and are also updating to macOS Ventura, installing iPadOS 16.1 will ensure feature parity across the lineup and is a no brainer. Grab it now, no matter which method you choose to use.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.