You can now download Apple’s latest software update for the Mac, with macOS 13 Ventura now ready for prime time.
The macOS 13 Ventura update has been working its way through the beta program for months, ever since it was first announced to developers as part of the WWDC22 event in June.
But after a spell in developer and public beta the release is now ready for everyone, and you can download it yourself.
When you do, you’ll be able to use many of the same features that are available on iPhones with iOS 16 and iPads with iPadOS 16.1. That means you can expect to be able to edit iMessages as well as delete the ones you don’t like. A similar unsend feature is coming to the Mail app as well, while iCloud Shared Photo Library is a big feature for people sharing photos with friends and family.
There are more changes as well. Stage Manager, similar to the version for iPadOS 16.1, is available while Spotlight improvements make it easier and quicker to carry out actions. If you have a compatible Mac, updating to macOS 13 Ventura is vital to ensure you have the same features across all devices.
As previously mentioned, this latest macOS 13 Ventura update is available as a free download for all compatible owners of a compatible Mac. You can get it from the Mac App Store and via the System Preferences app, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.