Tesla has just again announced a $5,000 price increase for the base versions (Long Range) of both Model S and Model X electric vehicles with the news coming soon after the Model S began to be delivered to buyers.
The new Model X hasn’t even begun delivery yet, and it’s already seen a price bump.
Tesla has steadily been increasing prices over the last few months, with the Model 3 and Model Y the two cars that have been suffering the most according to an Electrek report. That doesn’t mean the Model S has gotten away without its own price increases before today, though.
However, it has particularly affected Model 3 and Model Y vehicles since Tesla hasn’t been delivering Model S and Model X as the updated versions of the new electric vehicles were delayed.
Last month, Tesla finally started deliveries of the new Model S – starting with the new Plaid top performance version, which also saw a $10,000 price increase last month.
The Tesla Model X now starts at $94.990. The price jumps from $79,990 to $84,990 for the Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Long Range version while the Model S Plaid hasn’t seen a similar price increase at all.
We presume that anyone who already has an order in will get the original, better price but Tesla hasn’t explicitly confirmed that as yet.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.65 ISO Update Released With Various Improvements And Fixes
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 2 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 2 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 3 / Public Beta Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.