The iPhone has long been the most popular smartphone whenever teens in the United States are questioned, and that’s unlikely to change any time soon.
Especially when you consider the fact that new data from Piper Sandler shows that 85% of teens own an iPhone.
Things look even better for the future, too. 88% of those questioned expect their next smartphone to have an Apple logo on it. Both of those numbers are the highest ever recorded by Piper Sandler, suggesting that the future is very bright indeed for Apple’s iPhone.
While teens might not be the biggest spenders in Apple’s new services-driven business model, that isn’t the point. At least, not yet. Apple’s ability to get teens into the Apple ecosystem early on means that they are more likely to remain iPhone users into adulthood – and then start spending money on things like Apple TV+, Apple Music, iCloud, and more.
Conversely, only 8% of teens expected their next phone to be powered by Android.
As for AirPods, 52% of respondends said that they owned some form of Apple’s true wireless earbuds.
The Piper Sandler survey took in answers form 5,200 teens with an average age of around 16. The median household income of their families was around $65,000, so these weren’t kids from the highest-earning families, either.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.