You can now download Checkra1n 0.10.1 for Mac and Linux to jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 and iPadOS 13.4.1. This latest checkra1n provides you with the ability to jailbreak your iOS 13.4.1 iPhone or iPadOS 13.4.1 iPad.
Thanks to the nature of checkra1n, and, of course, its underlying exploit that makes the tool possible, there is continuously going to be an air of expectation among the jailbreak community.
The checkm8 exploit exists at the bootrom level, meaning that it can be invoked before the operating system kicks in and therefore has the ability to run arbitrary code at the highest level. This makes it unpatchable for the affected hardware, meaning that the community is always going to expect a supporting release when new firmware is released by Apple.
Thankfully, as has always been the case thus far, the checkra1n team has been on hand to deliver the goodies and keep the expecting jailbreak crowd happy. This time around, it was co-author Jamie Bishop that put forward an announcement for the hacker’s social media tool of choice, Twitter:
@checkra1n beta 0.10.1 s now available! It includes support for iOS 13.4 and 13.4.1, introduced KPF v2 for super-fast boots and other bug fixes and general improvements. Get it at checkra.in.
As per the official checkra1n website, checkra1n v0.10.1 beta contains a number of important improvements and ships with some known issues that could affect certain users, albeit the minority:
- Fixes support for A7 devices
- Fixes an issue in 12.4 which caused the device to panic and reboot on attempted shutdown
- Fixes an issue that caused the keychain to lose new passwords
- Fixes an issue which caused the GUI/ncurses to crash when used more than once
- Fixes an issue where a userspace reboot won’t restart dropbear
- Added 13.4 and 13.4.1 support
- Introducing kernel patch finder v2 – rewritten from the ground up for sanic speed
- You can now quit from the webra1n interface
- The Apple TV 4K will produce a -20 error, even on a successful jailbreak Other known issues are available on our issue tracker.
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3.
- When trying to jailbreak multiple devices, only the first attempt will succeed. Workaround: relaunch checkra1n after every jailbreak attempt.
For anyone who already has the checkra1n IPA on their device, it’s definitely worthwhile grabbing this latest update and getting it installed to your iPhone or iPad. For those who have an iOS 13.4.1 device and have been waiting for this compatibility release, well, it’s now here!
Grab it right now from checkra.in and bring liberation to iOS 13.4.1 and iPadOS 13.4.1.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak