Amazon is offering a range of discounts on some of its Apple Watch Series 4 items, but you’ll need to be quick. Savings of up to $79 have been spotted so far.
Apple isn’t selling the Apple Watch Series 4 anymore, so if you want to get the hottest Apple Watch of the last year, and save while doing it, now is the time to place that order.
If you’re placing an order we’d suggest checking what prices are available on a couple of your favorite case and watch band combinations. As stock comes and goes these prices are changing, so make sure to double check before locking your order in.
No matter what price or color combinations you go for, you’re going to get a great Apple Watch. Up until last month this was the best wearable on the market and it is still more than capable. With a super fast S4 CPU and a 30% larger display than previous models, this is a great buy for anyone who wants an Apple Watch but doesn’t want to pick up anew Apple Watch Series 5.
You’ll still get a 50% louder speaker as well as the Digital Crown with haptic feedback. And you’ll still get the same ECG app that has been saving lives left and right since its introduction around this time a year ago.
Remember, check those prices and make sure you’re getting the color combo you want before ordering, too.
Buy: Apple Watch Series 4 – Various models from Amazon: From $349.97 | Original price: $430
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.