Amazon is currently selling the Samsung Freestyle HDR projector for just $597.99. That price doesn’t need you to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons, either.
That’s unusual, but there’s a catch. Amazon hasn’t yet said when this deal is going to come to an end and that means that it could happen at almost any moment. If you want to pick this Samsung Freestyle HDR projector up at this low price, you really ought to place your order now to make sure that you don’t miss out.
Amazon would normally sell the Samsung Freestyle HDR projector for around $900 but you can place an order now and save 33% and more than $300 without having to lift a finger. Place your order now and your new Samsung Freestyle HDR projector will be with you in just a latter of days, too.
Buy: Samsung 30”- 100” The Freestyle FHD HDR Smart Portable Projector from Amazon: $597.99 | Original price: $900
Place it, tilt it and watch it wherever—this versatile smart theater-to-go makes it simple; With a cradle stand that rotates almost 180 degrees, position your image where you want from floor to ceiling; The Freestyle gives you the flexibility to watch your way
The Samsung Freestyle HDR projector is cable of creating an image of between 30 inches and 100 inches in size and offers HDR full HD support. There is also Alexa built in for hands-free control, too.
If you’ve been on the lookout for a projector that won’t break the bank and doesn’t need you to jump through hoops, now is the time to place your order before it’s too late.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.