Amazon is now offering gamers the chance to get their hands on a brand new EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB XC Gaming graphics card for the low price of just $279.99. Those orders need to be placed soon, though. We don’t know when that deal is going to end and we’d hate for anyone to miss out.
Amazon won’t ask anyone to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons here, so just place the order as you normally would for any other product and your new graphics card will be with you in no time at all. In fact, if you place your order now you could even have your new graphics card installed by the end of the day.
Buy: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB XC Gaming from Amazon: $279.99 | Original price: $420
Real Boost Clock: 1680 MHz; Memory Detail: 12288 MB GDDR6.
Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
Dual Fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
At the time of writing, the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB XC Gaming graphics card has more than 140 reviews with a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. That’s an excellent rating and one that tells you everything that you need to know about this thing.
This graphics card features 12GB of GDDR6 RAM and support for real-time ray tracing. If you’re looking to upgrade your gaming rig this is a great way to do it. Act now though, this deal could end at any moment and then you might wind up paying more than you needed to.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Download, Release Date: When Is Apple Expected To Release It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad Released
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Released
- Download iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.