Here’s how to download and install iOS 16 beta 5 Configuration Profile file and OTA update without a registered UDID or developer account.
With iOS 16 beta 5 out now for developers but not for public beta testers, if you want to give the new developer beta a shot without having to wait for Apple to release iOS 16 Public Beta 5, then you have come to the right place.
By simply following the step by step instructions below, you can get hold of iOS 16 Developer Beta 5 without having to wait for Apple to release it for those registered on Apple Beta Software Program portal.
Ready? Here we go.
Step 1: On your iPhone or iPad device, launch Safari, and get hold of developer profile from Internet. We can’t share the link to it here, sorry about that.
Step 2: Download the configuration profile file to your device by tapping the download button.
Step 3: If prompted “on which device would you like to install this profile?” select iPhone and continue.
Step 4: In the screen that follows, tap on Install. After the profile is installed, your device will be rebooted.
Step 5: Once your device has rebooted, launch the Settings app, navigate to General > Software Update and you should find the “iOS 16 Developer beta OTA” update waiting for you there.
Step 6: Tap on Download and Install, and that is about it. You should be good to go!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 15.6 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.6 Final IPSW Links OTA Files And iPadOS 15.6 Out Now
- iOS 16 Beta Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Download, Release Date: When Is Apple Expected To Release It?
- Download: iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links For iPhone And iPad Released
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Profile File Download Of OTA Update Without Dev Account Released
- Download iOS 16 Beta 5 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus, iPad [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.