Dyson knows how to make some good looking fans. They certainly don’t look like the normal fans we’ve all been living with for years. To say they look cool is an understatement.
It might also be one of the worst puns ever committed to writing. But ignoring all of that for a moment, did you know that you can own your very own Dyson fan while saving a massive $150 off the normal asking price?
Right now Amazon is giving us all the chance to pick up a Dyson Pure Hot + Cool fan in a gorgeous electric blue color for just $449. That’s a saving of $150 off the normal price of around $600. Sure, it’s not a cheap fan. But just look at it!
At the time of writing this particular fan has more than 240 reviews on Amazon and garners a score of 4.3 stars out of a possible five. That’s an impressive tally, especially considering so many of those reviews surely came from people paying full price. If they’re happy, you’re sure to be elated!
The fan itself has a HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of allergens and pollutants and if you’re so inclined the whole thing can be controlled using just your voice thanks to WiFi and Alexa compatibility. Siri also gets in on the action if you’re an iPhone user, too.
Unlike most fans this one can actually warm the air as well, making it perfect for those who live in places that aren’t sunny all year around.
We don’t expect this price to be around for too long so please, make sure to take advantage of it now while the going is good.
Buy: Dyson Pure Air Purifier, Heater & Fan from Amazon: $449 | Original price: $600
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.