Marshall-branded headphones aren’t new, but the Major IV model definitely is. And just like other Marshall headphones, battery life is insane. But that isn’t all – because you can charge these headphones up using wireless charging.
The battery itself is good for around 80 hours of listening on a single charge and USB-C is where the main charging power comes from.
But those who don’t want to deal with a pesky cable don’t have to thanks to the support for wireless charging. That’s something you don’t often need in normal headphones, with earbuds only just starting to take advantage of the charging solution.
There are some interesting features going on here as well, as The Verge notes. Not least the ability to connect a 3.5mm cable to them while still using Bluetooth at the same time.
The Major IV headphones also include Marshall’s standard joystick control button, which handles volume and playback control, powers the headphones on and off, and is used to answer calls. There’s also a 3.5mm headphone jack which you can use when your headphones are out of power. Alternatively, a second person can plug their headphones into the 3.5mm port while you’re connected to your device via Bluetooth — a useful feature if you want to share music or watch a film together.
The new Marshal Major IV are available for pre-order now and will ship on October 14, You’ll pay $149 to get your hands on a pair, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.