iPhone 11 Pro Max jailbreak on iOS 13.3 firmware has been teased by Pwn20wnd. Here are the details on this.
Good news for those who own an iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 13.3 and like to jailbreak. unc0ver lead developer Pwn20wnd has taken to Twitter to tease that he has successfully been able to add the latest iPhone to the exploit.
That’s good news because the next step is to go about adding the support to the unc0ver jailbreak itself. Once that’s done, it should then be safe for those using Apple’s latest monster iPhone to jailbreak.
This development came after Pwn20wnd spent the day sharing details of his work as he went. He tweeted that he was able to bypass the mitigations Apple put in place in an attempt to prevent the exploit from working.
With all of this in mind, it’s probably a good time once more to remind everyone who wants to jailbreak to make sure that they are using iOS 13.3 rather than anything newer. It’s only a matter of time before Apple stops signing the update, preventing anyone from downgrading and installing it. At that point, this jailbreak news will be of no use to anyone running iOS 13.3.1 or newer.
This is all good news for anyone using an A12 or A13 processor and it’s also a sign that continued development of new jailbreaks is very much in our future.
Successfully added iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 13.3 support to the exploit! I can now work on updating the jailbreak itself. #unc0ver
— Pwn20wnd (@Pwn20wnd) February 8, 2020
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak