Here is a specs comparison of iPad 7 Vs iPad 6 Vs iPad Air 3. Hopefully, if you are interested in bringing a new iPad into your life, and if you are in a state of confusion about which of Apple’s non-Pro tablets may be right for you, this will help clear up some confusion and give you a way forward and a clear mind from which to make your purchase.
Apple’s most recent media event really all about the 2019 iPhone but managed to capture the imagination of people who may also be in the market for a revamped tablet experience.
For a while now, certain subsets of Apple’s consumer base have felt like the company is placing all of its eggs into the “pro” market, which has resulted in highly performant devices which come with an eye-watering price-tag to match. Thankfully, during this event, Apple introduced the seventh-generation iPad, which is an improved but highly affordable product.
That introduction, does, however, introduce a slew of questions about which device is best for you? Do you opt for the latest model and get yourself a gorgeous 10.2-inch tablet? Or, do your needs only warrant having the cheaper iPad sixth-generation? But then, of course, there is the third-generation iPad Air to consider, which has always been a contender in this bracket.
Both Apple’s sixth-generation and seventh-generation iPads offer an internal A10 Fusion Chip. Apple’s third-generation iPad Air, on the other hand, comes with the revamped A12 Bionic chip with internal Neural Engine. There is also a difference in each model from a display perspective. The latest introduction comes with a 10.2-inch display, whereas the older sixth-generation offers Apple’s standard 9.7-inch screen. iPad Air 3 knocks up a little bit more with a gorgeous 10.5-inch Retina display with True Tone.
Apple models are compatible with Apple Pencil. Two of those models offer support for Smart Keyboard with the exception of iPad sixth-generation which can handle Bluetooth peripherals. Battery life in all of the devices is also comparable so there is no cleat winner from that perspective. This is really a tough call which needs multi variables to be taken into account as well as the underlying price.
Check out the comparison embedded to see more details on rach device.
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 13 / 13.1 Final Version Release Date Announced By Apple
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone
- iPhone 11 Vs iPhone 11 Pro Vs 11 Pro Max Vs XR / XS / Max [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 13.1 Beta 3 Profile File Download Link Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 3, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13 GM Profile File Download Link For OTA Update, Why Is it Not Available?