With the arrival of iOS 13.1 next week, we can look forward to a new Audio Sharing feature. That feature will allow users to share audio from an iPhone to multiple pairs of AirPods or Powerbeats Pro earphones. And now we have heard that more Beats headphones will also be able to take advantage of the same feature.
While it made plenty of sense that Apple-owned Beats would get in on the act fully, it wasn’t something that had been announced. However, Engadget has now confirmed that the Audio Sharing feature will be coming to all of the Beats headphones that include the H1 and W1 chip. That means that Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, Powerbeats3 Wireless, and Solo3 Wireless headphones will be able to use the same Audio Sharing feature.
However, in order for this to work, you’ll need a couple of things. First, Beats will be pushing out a new software update for its headphones on September 23rd that will enable Audio Sharing. Finally, you’ll also need Apple to release iOS 13.1, which luckily now has September 24th as its release date. With all that in mind, you should be able to use Audio Sharing without any issues.
Audio Sharing was originally a feature that was thought to be part of iOS 13, but it was subsequently confirmed that it would not make the cut.
Instead, it’s part of iOS 13.1 that appears to have been brought forward to address bugs in the latest big update to iOS.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section