We are finally at the point in our digital lives where technology is able to assist us with our own personal health. Things that we would usually visit a GP or medical practitioner for can now be handled in the comfort of our own home quickly and efficiently, as these discounted and powerful iHealth products show.
Let’s just jump right in and take a look at what’s on offer in this category. Remember, all these deals will expire on the 23rd of November, giving you ample time to choose.
You might be interested in the following deals as well:
- Hot Deal: Get $40 Off NVIDIA Shield TV 4K [Limited Time Only]
- Thanksgiving Deal: Amazon Fire TV Game Controller Discounted To $14.99 From Its Usually High $50 Price
- Crazy Thanksgiving Deal: 3rd-Gen Amazon Echo Dot For $24, Bundle It With A Smart Plug For Just $4 Extra
- Red Hot Thanksgiving Deal: Apple Watch Series 3 In Silver Or Space Gray For Just $199 [Today Only]
- Deal Alert: Up To 30% Off On RhinoShield Cases For iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Note 9, OnePlus 6
iHealth Air Wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
This handy and extremely well-designed little gadget is going to let you check your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate without having to invest in expensive equipment or send any blood samples away. Quick, easy, and entirely efficient delivery of results with hardly any fuss.
Buy: iHealth Air Wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter from Amazon: $49.99 | Original price: $69.95
iHealth Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
Most people who feel like they could be suffering from the onset of hypertension will visit a GP for clarity or peace of mind. This extremely useful iHealth offering offers an entirely wireless service that lets you do all of those checks from the comfort of your home own and report the information directly back to an accompanying app to keep constant track of your blood pressure health.
Buy: iHealth Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor from Amazon: $75.99 | Original price: $99.05
iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
Remember those days when a thermometer would need to be inserted in an ear orifice in order to try and get an accurate reading? Well, those days are gone and this iHealth infrared no-touch product is the next-generation of temperature tracking. This is capable of accurately tracking body temperature through IR signals without actually having to make contact with the individual’s forehead.
Buy: iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer from Amazon: $21.59 | Original price: $26.99
iHealth Sense Fully Automatic Wrist Smart Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor
If you want to track your blood pressure health from the wrist rather than on the upper arm then this is the mobile product that you need to be investing in. Not that it’s much of an investment, in all honesty. It’s compact, elegant, lightweight, and fully integrates with the app and other products in the iHealth family.
Buy: iHealth Sense Fully Automatic Wrist Smart Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price: $79.99
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 On iPhone XS Max Achieved By KeenLab
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch Glass Screen Protector: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download 2018 iPad Pro Wallpapers For Any iPad, iPhone