Prime Day sales might have come to an end but there are still plenty of great deals to be had. Some of those are on Apple’s latest 13-inch MacBook Air, with a few different deals on offer right now during this Halloween sale.
You can get a brand new MacBook Air starting at just $949.99 depending on the configuration you’re looking for.
You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons to take advantage of these prices, but you will only see the new price reflected when you work your way through to the checkout stage. Make sure the discount has been applied before completing checkout!
You can select the color of MacBook Air you prefer, although the level of discount might differ depending on the deal associated with it. Either way you’ll get the same gorgeous 13.3-inch Retina display and backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID built in.
This is the best MacBook Air Apple has ever made and now is a great opportunity to pick one up with a discount.
At the time of writing these MacBook Air machines have almost 6,000 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible five.
That said, here are the machines we’re looking at right now.
Buy: Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage): $949.99 | Original price $1,000
Buy: Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage): $1,198 | Original price $1,250
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 GM IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 14.2 GM Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.