Apple’s AirPods Pro have been largely loved by those who own them, but there’s one troublesome problem that has started to crop up more and more in recent weeks – earbuds that crackle. And now Apple has shared new support documents relating to the problem.
The issue isn’t simply a case of interference, as Apple appears to be suggesting. Instead, it’s more of a mechanical sound that happens particularly badly when active noise cancellation is enabled.
You can also replicate the problem just by moving your jaw, again suggesting it’s a physical fault somewhere. One member of the Redmond Pie team had some AirPods Pro replaced for this very problem last week.
However, Apple has now shared new support documents online that have users go through the usual array of troubleshooting steps including using different apps and restarting everything. Solutions that simply won’t work for those impacted by this problem.
Apple’s support documents do finally suggest that users contact Apple’s support teams if the problem persists. Which it will.
With that in mind we’d suggest reaching out to Apple and requesting a warranty replacement on AirPods Pro if required. All AirPods Pro earbuds are still within warranty at this point. Make use of it.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.5 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5 Beta 4
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak