You can now download iOS 13.5 beta 4 IPSW links and OTA update as well as the corresponding iPadOS 13.5 beta 4. Both versions are available with immediate effect. As always, here are all the details to keep you informed prior to installation.
A recently discovered serious flaw in Apple’s Mail app has been the catalyst for this sense of urgency from the Cupertino-based giant. ZecOps initially discovered and detailed the findings that outlined how it was possible to take advantage of the issue without any user interaction. That, of course, means it was an extremely serious bug that Apple had to take seriously.
Also included as part of this update is Apple-Google Exposure Notification API to tackle COVID-19 pandemic, FaceTime and Face ID changes, as well as ability to share Apple Music songs as Instagram Stories.
iOS 13.5 beta 4 and iPadOS 13.5 beta 4 likely contains other bug fixes and enhancements as well but the main focus of the update is Apple-Google Exposure Notification API as well as the aforementioned Mail app security flaw.
If you want to try out beta 4 of iOS 13.5, iPadOS 13.5, or both if you are lucky enough to be an iPhone and iPad owner, then head over to Settings > General > Software Update and grab the over-the-air (OTA) update from there if you have Configuration Profile for beta updates installed.
Alternatively, you can also download iOS 13.5 and iPadOS 13.5 beta 4 as an IPSW file by heading over to developer.apple.com.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.5 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.5 Beta 3 Released
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.