If there is one thing that Apple knows how to do it’s create some pretty awesome product shots. But you can do the same thing – all you need to do is take a screenshot of your own and then run an awesome shortcut called Mocktail.
Created by Jordan Merrick, this shortcut takes a screenshot of your choosing and then creates a 2D or 3D device-framed image from it.
Originally released last year for iOS 12 but now updated for iOS 13 compatibility as well as new frames and shots for newer-get Apple devices, whether it’s an iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch the shortcut uses the screenshot’s dimensions to work out which device frame should be used. And the result is pretty great.
Every device you’re likely to want to use is covered, too.
- iPad Pro 12.9″ and iPad Pro 11″
- iPad 10.2″ and iPad Air 10.5″
- iPad 9.7″ and iPad mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone XS
- iPhone 11 and iPhone XR
- iPhone SE and iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple Watch Series 4+ 40mm and 44mm
- Apple Watch Series 0-3 38mm and 42mm
You can download the shortcut easily enough, although there are some configuration steps to follow. The shortcuts uses the Cloudinary API which means you’ll need an account. You’ll also need to feed your API details into the shortcut so it can work its magic, but the instructions are all covered on the shortcut’s web page. Follow those and you’ll be good to go.
Check out some of the examples Merrick provided and you’ll see why this could be a great tool whether you’re a developer who needs product shots or just someone who likes their screenshots to look a cut above the rest.
Download and installation instruction can be found over at the official Mocktail website here.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.5 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5 Beta 4
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak