You can now download iOS 13.5 beta 3 and iPadOS 13.5 beta 3 IPSW links and OTA update. These new updates are applicable to and available for all compatible iPhone and iPad models. As always, here are the details on Apple’s latest release.
iOS 13.5 beta 3 is basically a renamed version of iOS 13.4.5 which includes Apple-Google coronavirus exposure notification API, besides of course the other usual things.
Apple introduced iOS and iPadOS 13.4 not that long ago in the grand scheme of things and it really feels like the company is still chasing down niggles and issues with the relatively minor point releases that follow. iOS 13.5 beta 3 and iPadOS 13.5 beta 3 mainly fall into that category and exist to try and resolve issues that have been added during recent development.
As we already know, Apple is extremely keen and passionate about ensuring that as many devices as possible benefit from software updates for as long as possible. This means that a ton of engineering effort is required to ensure that each firmware release feels as smooth and performant on all hardware, old and new. It’s no good supporting as far back as iPhone 7 if a release feels snappy on iPhone 11 but essentially kills the experience on iPhone 7. This is all about bug fixes and performance enhancements.
If you are someone who tinkers with development for Apple’s platforms in an amateur and leisurely capacity, a serious engineer who builds large-scaled apps for iOS and iPadOS or are just a concerned iPhone and iPad owner who loves nothing more than seeing exactly what the future has in store for you, then you are going to want to get your hands on this.
Grab your compatible iPhone or iPad right now and get the latest releases as an OTA Update via Settings > General > Software Update. You will need to have the correct beta configuration profile installed on the iPhone or iPad for that route to be successful. Alternatively, you can install the updates via an IPSW file by heading to developer.apple.com and signing in with functioning credentials that have access to pre-release software.
We will be getting these updates installed to an iPhone and iPad at our earliest to see exactly what has changed from earlier releases.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.