Google today announced that it is now bringing Stadia to more Android phones, including several from Samsung, and two each from gaming phone makers Razer and ASUS. Up until now, the company’s nascent game streaming service has been available on its own Pixel line, namely the Pixel 2, Pixel 3, and the latest Pixel 4.
The announcement, which was made on the official Stadia Community Blog, promises a release on February 20. Google has listed a total of 19 new devices being graced by Stadia, with that list including Samsung’s latest flagship family, the Galaxy S20.
Here’s the full list of new supported devices.
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note10
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Razer Phone
- Razer Phone 2
- ASUS ROG Phone
- ASUS ROG Phone II
Google Stadia was released this past November, offering more than 30 games from 20 different publishers right out the gate. The service hasn’t yet been able to gain the kind of traction one would expect from a product aiming to take the hardware out of gaming and be the “one place for all the ways we play.” It’s still early days for Stadia, however. The streaming platform is currently limited to 14 regions and its catalog of games is a drop compared to the ocean that is Steam or the PlayStation Store.
Support for new devices isn’t likely to make Stadia a more attractive proposition for the avid gamer, but it does make it more accessible. Of course, phones aren’t the only medium that can run Stadia, with the service available through PCs, tablets, and TVs using Google’s Chromecast Ultra streaming dongle and the Stadia Controller.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4 / iPadOS 13.4 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.