You can now download iOS 13.4 beta 2 IPSW links and OTA Update along with iPadOS 13.4 beta 2 firmware.
These downloads are offered with immediate availability for all compatible iPhone and iPad hardware. Here are the details that you need to know about Apple’s latest iOS and iPadOS releases.
Cupertino-based Apple Inc. isn’t taking any rest when it comes to updating iOS and iPadOS. Not long after the release of iOS 13.3.1, Apple had pushed out iOS 13.4 beta 1 and iPadOS 13.4 beta 1, essentially signifying the fact that they are hell-bent on pushing both platforms forward and laying the foundations for a reveal of iOS 14.0 at this year’s impending WWDC.
As far as the platforms go, it’s hardly wholesale changes that Apple has gone for. Apple has finally added iCloud Folder Sharing into the mix as well as revamping the toolbar in the native Mail application. There are also more Memoji Stickers for all device owners to play with if they are fans of peppering their communications with this type of media. With this release, developers will also have the ability to bundle multiple apps together across Apple’s various platforms that will allow end-users to purchase a collective bundle for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
Additionally, Apple has also made changes to Keyboard Shortcuts on iPad, location service privileges for apps, and introduced a brand new API called CarKey, which is speculated to relate to compatible cars. All-in-all, it’s an action-packed release that definitely has a lot for developers to sink their teeth into.
If either, or both, of these releases, is of interest to you, then go and grab the release right now on your compatible iPhone or iPad as an OTA Update via Settings > General > Software Update section of the device itself. Alternatively, if you prefer a fresh start with a clean installation, then you can also grab iOS 13.4 beta 2 and iPadOS 13.4 beta 2 as an IPSW file from developer.apple.com.
The latter will, of course, require you to have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC or have access to Finder if you are running macOS Catalina. Enjoy the latest release and if you do manage to find anything that’s brand new, please sound off in the comments.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 Beta 1 Released
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak