Amazon is selling a whole range of Western Digital and SanDisk storage devices for huge discounts as part of its annual Black Friday extravaganza. These deals don’t make anything complicated – there are no on-screen coupons and there are no discount codes. The prices that you see ware the ones you’ll pay, and some of them are highly impressive.
Whether you need a new thumb drive, internal SSD, external hard disk, or just about anything with a SanDisk or Western Digital logo on, you’re in luck. These deals cover just about every part of the lineup, with discounts of up to 68%. That deal sees the $460 SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable SSD fall to just $144.99, which makes for a great buy. And that’s just the start.
Save Up To 68% On Western Digital and SanDisk Storage
It’s important to remember that these deals can’t last for long, and are only available as part of the Black Friday celebrations. With that in mind, always remember that these prices are going to go away pretty soon. Stocks are also very likely to be limited, so any deal that you see should probably be picked up now before it’s too late.
If you’ve been waiting for a bargain on storage for your PC, PS5, Nintendo Switch, camera, or Mac, now is the time to act. We don’t know when these kinds of deals will be back.
Looking for more Black Friday 2022 deals? Check them out here:
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.