Amazon is now selling the Eufy Security Solo IndoorCam in a pack of two for just $59.99, with the Black Friday fun well and truly underway.
The Eufy Security Solo IndoorCam 2-pack would normally sell for around $76, meaning this deal will save you 21% as part of deal that won’t require you to enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons. You do need to try and make sure that you place your order as soon as possible, though. Keep that in mind when planning your order – waiting could mean missing out on a deal if Amazon increases the price before you get that order in.
Buy: Eufy Security Solo IndoorCam C24 2-Cam Kit, 2K Security Indoor Camera from Amazon: $59.99 | Original price: $76
At the time of writing, the Eufy Security Solo IndoorCam 2-pack has more than 2,030 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score and it isn’t every day that you can pick up two cameras for the price that most retailers would charge for just one.
Each camera supports Apple HomeKit and 1080p recording, while those using another system can look forward to 2K quality. The cameras also support human and pet detection as well as two-way audio and more.
Again, we don’t know when this deal is going to end so be sure to act now if a pair of eufy Security Solo IndoorCam cameras is something you’ve been on the hunt for.
Looking for more Black Friday 2022 deals? Check them out here:
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.