Getting into he world of flying drones can cost a small fortune if you don’t know where to look. EACHINE offers one of the best small drones we’ve used and right now you can pick it up for a pretty amazing price. Just $49.39 and it’s yours.
Normally, the EACHINE E58 Quadcopter costs around $80 but if you enter our special discount code when checking out you will pay a fraction of that.
Buy: EACHINE E58 Quadcopter from Amazon: $49.39 with code GIMCM4VY | Original price: $80
We’ve reviewed this particular drone before and we were mighty impressed with it. Sure, you can get better drones out there but you’ll also have to pay huge sums of money to get them. This drone costs less than $50 and is well built and easy to fly, even for a notice. It even comes complete with its own wireless controller that can also be mounted to your phone for a live video view of what the drone is seeing.
That video is 720p HD and with a 120-degree wide-angle lens you can be sure that you’re capturing everything. The whole drone is super portable as well, thanks to its ability to be folded away for easy transport.
There are features to make this drone easy to fly, too. With a one-button return function that brings the drone back to you there’s little chance of it getting lost. And landing tends to be the most difficult skill for novices to adopt, increasing the chance of damage. Not so with the E58.
This is a great price for a capable drone. Be sure not to miss out!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.