You can now download iPadOS 14.7 final IPSW links as well as macOS 11.5 Big Sur final version. Here are the details.
Apple has released both iPadOS 14.7 and macOS 11.5 to the public following a protracted beta program. The releases also come a couple of days after Apple also made iOS 14.7 available to the public, too.
The iPadOS 14.7 release includes some changes that users will no doubt look forward to, including fixes for the Podcasts app as well as the ability to manage HomePod timers via the Home app, too. Users can install the new update via the Settings app and we would suggest doing so at your earliest convenience, too.
The full rundown of changes according to the release notes:
- Apple Card family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
- Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
- Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
- Share Playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
- Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
- Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
- Audio may skip when using USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapters with iPad
The new macOS 11.5 update can be installed via the System Preferences app and brings with it improvements to the Podcasts app’s Library tab as well as fixes for the Music app’s inability to count tracks when they were played.
There’s also a fix for a bug that caused some smart cards not to work properly on Macs running Apple’s M1 chips.
Here’s the full changelog of macOS 11.5 update:
macOS Big Sur 11.5 includes the following improvements for your Mac:
• Podcasts Library tab allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
This release also fixes the following issues:
• Music may not update play count and last played date in your library
• Smart cards may not work when logging into Mac computers with the M1 chip
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.71 ISO Update Released With New Widgets and More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 3 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 3 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 3 / Public Beta Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7 And iPadOS 14.7 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.