Here’s how to download, install and play Call of Duty: Mobile GameLoop emulator on your Windows PC the easy and right way.
With Call of Duty: Mobile now out on iOS and Android, players may be wondering if it’ll get the PUBG Mobile treatment and be afforded an official place on PC. Not everyone likes to play shooters with touch controls, after all.
If you too prefer playing with a keyboard and mouse, you’ll be pleased to know that publisher Activision has already blessed an emulator for the game. It’s called GameLoop, and you can download both it and the game to your PC for free right now. There are no hoops to jump through either. Once you’ve installed the emulator, all you need to do is launch the app and switch over to its Game Center tab to download Call of Duty: Mobile.
As with PUBG Mobile, emulator users will only be matched up against each other and not mobile users, as that would put the latter at a disadvantage. Playing on the emulator won’t just afford you keyboard and mouse input but a larger display as well.
Being Activision’s official choice of emulator, GameLoop melds well with the game, with emulator’s key mapping feature made to cater for its different game modes. The emulator automatically switches between key mapping presets based on multiplayer mode you’re playing. Presets can be modified if needed, though GameLoop’s default controls should suit most players.
The emulator comes packed with all the usual bells and whistles as well, with in-app purchase support, video recording, screenshots, and an anti-cheat system in place as well. If you’re looking to enjoy the magic that is the Call of Duty’s foray into the mobile world, this may, ironically, be the best way to do it.
(Download: GameLoop Call of Duty: Mobile Emulator for PC)
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 11, Pro Max Tripod For Night Mode Long Exposure Photos [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple
- Best iPhone 11, Pro Max Tripods For Night Mode Long Exposure Photos [List]
- Download Kodi 19 IPA / DEB For tvOS 13 Apple TV