We knew it was coming but that doesn’t make its arrival any less awesome. Call of Duty: Mobile is now available for download for both iOS and Android. You can get yours hands on it now.
The game is a free download, although as you might expect it does have plenty of in-app purchases to part you from your money.
That’s a lot to the game, though, with maps, weapons, and characters from the many different Call of Duty games that we’ve all played over the years. Think of it as a victory tour, of sorts.
Official CALL OF DUTY® designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and modes anytime, anywhere. 100 player Battle Royale battleground? Fast 5v5 team deathmatch? Scary Zombies action? Sniper vs sniper battle? Activision’s free-to-play CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE has it all.
This being a decidedly modern game, there are some pretty hefty requirements in order to make the game work on both Android and iPhone. Especially if you want the game to run as well as it can. Android users need to have an 8-core CPU and 4GB of RAM to have the game work properly with Android 8+ also recommended. Those with iPhone 8 or newer devices will be good to go, too.
If you’re concerned about playing a Call of Duty game on mobile, don’t worry. At least not too much. There’s a fully customizable control scheme in play here, so you should be able to find something that works for you. At least, that’s the idea.
You can download Call of Duty: Mobile right now for both iOS and Android from their respective app stores. We suggest you do just that.
Download: Call of Duty®: Mobile for Android from Google Play
Download: Call of Duty®: Mobile for iPhone and iPad from the App Store
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 11, Pro Max Tripod For Night Mode Long Exposure Photos [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple
- Download: iOS 13.1.1 / iPadOS 13.1.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad