Powering multiple devices from a single outlet is something we all need to do more and more often. Having so many things that need power but not enough outlets is pretty common, but you can fix that by picking up the AUKEY Powerhub Mini and right now it’s available for just $15.07.
Normally, the Powerhub Mini would cost around $26 but if you enter the special discount code when checking out you’ll save $11. That’s more than 40% off the original price.
This little box of magic takes a single power outlet and allows you to charge up to six different devices. You’ll get two AC outlets, so you’re actually gaining one, as well as four USB-A ports for charging whatever you want. It’s capable of pushing out 2.4A per port and there are plenty of electronics inside this thing to make sure that you don’t cook any of the devices that you have plugged in.
AUKEY also backs the Powerhub with its two year warranty so you can get everything sorted should anything go wrong. Not that we expect it too. The Powerhub has more than 200 reviews to its name and has amassed an excellent score of 4.2 stars from a possible 5. There’s also a 45-day money back guarantee to enjoy, too.
AUKEY is one of our go-to brands when it comes to powering our devices and we’ve yet to have an issue with one of its products. But it’s great to know there’s warranty and customer service to back them up should it be needed.
Buy: AUKEY Powerhub Mini USB Wall Charger from Amazon: $15.07 with code VOH58ZO6 | Original price: $26
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]