Best Deal Of The Day: Fully Unlocked And Renewed iPhone SE Available For Just $280
Amazon is now selling the popular iPhone SE for the bargain price of just $280 for a renewed and unlocked version. You don’t need to do anything special to take advantage of this price – it’s just the normal price and happens to be a great one, too. Amazon isn’t saying how many of these renewed and unlocked iPhone SE models are available though.
With that in mind, we always suggest that placing an order as soon as possible is the best way go to go ensure that there is no chance of missing out. These iPhone SE handsets are likely to be popular so get your hands on one now while you still can.
At the time of writing, these unlocked and renewed iPhone SE handsets have more than 3,800 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.5 stars out of a possible five. These handsets will work just fine on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc. – just add your SIM card and away you go!
Here’s how Amazon describes its renewed iPhones:
– This pre-owned product is not Apple certified, but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers.
– There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
– This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
– Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphones and SIM card are not included.
So what are you waiting for? You’ll also get a full 90-day wattanty, too!