Accessory maker Belkin has announced the Boost Up Charge Pro Wireless Car Charger with MagSafe, an accessory that the company claims is the first to offer 15W MagSafe charging while on the move.
Apple’s MagSafe Charger supports 15W at home, but there is no official car charger.
The new Belkin Boost Up Charge Pro Wireless Car Charger with MagSafe aims to plug that gap in the market, allowing people to wirelessly charge their iPhone while driving. All while also being able to use sat nav and other apps at the same time.
Unlike many in-car chargers, this one comes with a plug as well, complete with USB-C port for plugging this USB-C charger into. Once done, the Boost Up Charge Pro Wireless Car Charger with MagSafe connects to your car’s air vents and you’re good to go.
With the Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE™ PRO Wireless Car Charger with MagSafe, you can charge your MagSafe compatible iPhone safely and conveniently in the car with a vent-mounted, wireless charger engineered with the official MagSafe technology. View your screen in portrait to set your playlist and flip to landscape for navigation.
This isn’t a cheap charger, though. Belkin is selling the Boost Up Charge Pro Wireless Car Charger with MagSafe for $99.95.
Or at least it will when it goes on sale on November 14 – you can place your pre-order right now on Apple’s website.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.