There’s a ton of talk about the iPhone SE right now and with good reason. But if you want to get hold of an iPhone that uses Face ID and doesn’t have a Home button the iPhone XR is a good bet. Right now you can pick one up for a bargain $474.99 if you want the Blue colour. And really, you do. It’s pretty gorgeous.
This deal is made possible by the Amazon renewed program that gets you an iPhone XR without paying the normal price. Stocks are often limited and prices fluctuate, so be sure to place orders soon while you still can. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to save $75.
Buy: Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, Blue – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $474.99 | Original price: $550
Amazon’s renewed program offers products that “work and look like new” according to the iPhone XR product page.
These pre-owned products are not Apple certified but have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories (no headphones included) may be generic. Wireless devices come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
These iPhones are also fully unlocked and will work on AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, and more. You’ll get a charger and a charging cable, but there will be no headphones in the box for obvious hygienic reasons. Amazon also says that the battery health of each iPhone will be checked and confirmed to be at least 80% before shipping.
This is your chance to pick up a bargain iPhone XR in one of the best colors around. Don’t miss out!
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak