Apple has released watchOS 8.4.1 to the public just a week after it made watchOS 8.4 available. As you might expect, that means that this update isn’t one that adds new features and is instead a minor update designed to help fix bugs.
The update came after watchOS 8.4 itself fixed a bug that caused some Apple Watches to charge more slowly than they should. Apple released the larger watchOS 8 update to the world in September after a months-long beta program.
Apple isn’t saying what the bug fixes are that have been fixed in this update, but it does say that they are specific to the Apple Watch Series 4 device and later.
Those who have not yet installed watchOS 8.4 will now see watchOS 8.4.1 offered for update.
Everyone should install the update by opening the Watch app on their iPhone and going to General > Software Update. The Apple Watch must have at least 50% battery remaining and be connected to the charger for the update to complete.
Apple is expected to announce the Apple Watch Series 8 later this year, while rumors continue to swirl that this is the year we will see some sort of rugged Apple Watch be released. Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman has suggested that 2022 will be the year Apple diversifies its Apple Watch lineup yet further.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.3
- Jailbreak iOS 15.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.