Apple has released the fourth beta of macOS Monterey, watchOS 8 and tvOS 15 to developers, giving them the chance to continue testing their updates and new features ahead of a public release later this fall.
The macOS Monterey update will be the bigger of the three, and the beta 4 will surely not be the last one to be made available.
With the release of this latest beta of macOS Monterey, we can expect some definite security and bug fixes, while any user-facing changes remain unknown as yet. The third beta brought about some changes to Safari’s UI, so it’ll be interesting to see how this release pans out.
The watchOS 8 update will add a ton of new features, not least a new Home and Workout app. A new Focus mode will allow people to enjoy more control over the notifications they receive, and when.
Developers can install the watchOS 8 beta by first installing the developer profile from the Apple Developer Center. Once that’s done the update will be performed over the air, just like any other. Just remember, watchOS updates can’t be rolled back — so once you’re running the watchOS 8 beta, there’s no going back.
In terms of tvOS 15, there isn’t all that much to write home about, unfortunately. Apple didn’t share much about the update during its recent WWDC event, but the new SharePlay feature will allow people to watch content while on a FaceTime call with others.
The diminutive smart speaker HomePod mini will also be supported for stereo audio output on Apple TV 4K devices, too. Apple TV is also gaining support for Spatial Audio via AirPods Pro and AirPods Max after tvOS 15 installation, too.
If all goes according to plan we expect Apple to make watchOS 8 and tvOS 15 available to the public this September, although Apple is yet to give us a more concrete window than a rather vague *fall.”
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.71 ISO Update Released With New Widgets and More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 4 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 3 / Public Beta Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.