When Apple announced its AirTag tracker, it was accompanied by an array of accessories in a bunch of typical Apple colors. However, there is one accessory in a certain color that Apple is proudly marketing but it’s nowhere to be found.
Heading to the AirTag shop in the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPad, you are greeted with images of the AirTag leather Loop in addition to an AirTag leather Key Ring in a California Poppy color.
While the colors shown for the Loop accessory are available, it is that Key Ring in California Poppy color that is not available on the store, leaving many wondering if it’s a mistake, or if the color will be made available soon.
It could also be the fact that somewhere between preparing this marketing material and shipping out the accessories, Apple decided to pull that color, and make a similar one, that is the Sunflower color, exclusive to the leather Loop.
Currently this Poppy color is also available in the MagSafe lineup of accessories including the Leather Wallet, as well as the Leather Link Band for the Apple Watch.
If you’re looking to grab the AirTag leather Key Ring accessory, it is currently available in Baltic Blue, Saddle Brown, and Red for $35.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5 RC IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With iPadOS 14.5 Released
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.