Apple’s iPhone 13 event has come and gone and we now have new iPhones to look forward to. As part of that, Apple has now killed the iPhone XR, and iPhone 12 Pro, while still keeping iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone SE around.
It also added a big new feature to its iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe.
Starting with iPhones, Apple’s new lineup is a busy one and includes no fewer than eight different models.
As it stands, Apple’s iPhone offerings include products at pretty much every possible price point.
- iPhone SE – $399
- iPhone 11 – $499
- iPhone 12 mini – $599
- iPhone 12 – $699
- iPhone 13 mini – $699
- iPhone 13 – $799
- iPhone 13 Pro – $999
- iPhone 13 Pro Max – $1,099
Apple has also added Find My support to its $59 iPhone Leather wallet with MagSafe accessory, keeping the price the same will adding a feature that will make it easier for people to find their wallet whenever it isn’t attached to the back of their iPhone. This addition will mean that people will be able to locate their wallet using the Find My app on iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Apple Watches.
The new iPhone 13 lineup will be available for pre-order on September 14 while orders will ship to be delivered on September 24. That’s also the date iPhones will be available for in-store orders, too.
Alongside iPhones, Apple also announced new iPad and iPad mini products as well as an Apple Watch Series 7 during today’s California Streaming event. You can re-watch that event on YouTube right now.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 RC IPSW Links And OTA Profile File For iPhone, iPad
- iOS 15 RC Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Final Release Date Announced
- Download: iOS 14.8 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.8 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.8 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.