Apple has announced that it will be running special events to celebrate International Dance Day on April 29. Part of that will include special Apple Fitness+ workouts as well as Artist Spotlights that will include BTS, Queen, and ABBA.
Those new Artist Spotlights returned on April 18 and will continue as part of the International Dance Day event. Unique and individual playlists will be available in Apple Music, all linked to the spotlighted artist.
The Fitness+ Artist Spotlight series returned April 18 with pop legends ABBA, global K-pop phenomenon BTS, and rock icons Queen. The series dedicates an entire workout playlist to a single artist, and this week, users can dance to ABBA, sweat to BTS in a HIIT workout, or do a Strength workout to Queen. Every Monday for four weeks, new workouts featuring each artist will appear in Fitness+ across different workout types, including Strength, HIIT, Dance, Treadmill, Cycling, Yoga, and Pilates. Previous Artist Spotlight workouts have featured music by Alicia Keys, the Beatles, Calvin Harris, Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons, Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, Nicki Minaj, Pharrell Williams, Shakira, and more.
Special Dance workouts will also be available from April 25 including a special Artist Spotlight Dance offering.
Fitness+ trainer Ben Allen will share a first-of-its-kind Artist Spotlight Dance workout set to the music of BTS. The moves featured in this workout are taken directly from the choreography in BTS videos. Songs include “Butter (feat. Megan Thee Stallion),” “Dynamite,” “Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey),” “DNA,” “MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix),” “Permission to Dance,” and “Life Goes On.” Also that week, LaShawn Jones’s Dance workout will inspire users to move to songs that bring on a feeling of joy, and Jhon Gonzalez will invite users to dance to tracks that celebrate traditional and powerful rhythms from different genres, including cumbia, tango, and Indian pop.
Apple has also confirmed that International Dance Day will offer people the chance to get a special achievement award when they take part in any Dance workout for 20 minutes or more. Apple Fitness+ will also include six 20-minute Apple Fitness+ workouts across Latin Grooves, Upbeat Anthems, Throwback Hits, and Hip-Hop/R&B playlists.
Those interested in learning more or who want to make sure they’re ready for International Dance Day can learn more on the Apple website.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 15.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- Download: iOS 15.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Files Along With iPadOS 15.4.1 Released
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.