Apple has today announced that people who buy its products from the Apple Store as gifts this holiday season will be able to return them without penalty until January 2023.
Apple often extends its return windows to ensure that people continue to be able to exchange and return products even after opening them on Christmas day and other holidays. The usual 14-day return window might not give people enough time, hence the extension.
Apple says that customers in the United States, United Kingdom, and some other countries can buy products from November 4, 2022 to December 25, 2022 and return them through January 8, 2023.
However, not all products are covered including those financed via carriers.
Items purchased at the Apple Online Store that are received between November 4, 2022 and December 25, 2022, may be returned through January 8, 2023. Please note that all other terms and conditions provided in the Apple Online Store Sales and Refunds Policy are still applicable with respect to such items purchased. Items purchased by carrier financing are not eligible for extended returns and are subject to the Standard Return Policy. All purchases made after December 25, 2022 are subject to the Standard Return Policy.
Some countries offer a longer return window still, with MacRumors pointing out that Italy, Spain, and Japan will all alow products bought between November 4, 2022 and January 6, 2023 to be returned though January 20m 2023.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.