You can now get Android P Pixel Launcher APK download for use with a variety of Android smartphones. Here are the details.
With Google’s release of the first developer preview of Android P, those who have taken the plunge to install it on their test devices continue to poke around to see just what new changes have been made.
It’s worth remembering that this is a developer preview for a reason at this point, and we suggest you do not install it on your primary Pixel device for obvious reasons. If, however, you want to get a taste of Android P without going full nuclear on your phone, you can give its launcher a try thanks to a port of the launcher released by Quinny899.
The full Android P Pixel Launcher is now available for download, with version v9-4623511 on servers right now for those intrepid enough to want to give it a go right now.
The launcher is said to be running perfectly on Android 8.1, and in our own test of running the launcher on a Galaxy S7 Edge running Android 7.1.1 Nougat, the launcher performed flawlessly. Be sure to let us know if you get the Android P Pixel Launcher installed on something more exotic!
If you do install the Android P Pixel Launcher then you will likely notice the newly redesigned bottom area of the screen which is now a panel that can be swiped up. The familiar Google Search bar has also gained a voice icon, too, allowing quick voice input.
Google launched the Android P Developer Preview 1 for Pixel devices yesterday ahead of an official launch for all users later this year.
To download Android P Pixel Launcher for your Oreo-based or other devices, simply head over to the download link for the APK here and install it on your device.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Android P Developer Preview 1 ROM For Pixel 2, XL With Support For Notch And Other New Features
- Download Pixel Experience ROM On MIDO Redmi Note 4 Based On Android 8.1 Oreo And Install It The Right Way
- Lucky Patcher iOS Download: Here Are The Best Alternative Versions
- Lucky Patcher APK Download 2018 For Android With No Root Or Root Privileges Released
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]